How to Hire a Public Adjuster

As an independent adjusting firm offering private insurance claim help to Commercial/Industrial businesses and property homeowners with an insured loss we at Pride Public Adjusters believe that you should hire an independent public insurance claim adjuster to assist you with your claim and here is how to hire a public adjuster:


If your home or business property is damaged or destroyed and you file an insurance claim, be prepared to spend time and energy on the claim process including putting a list of loss or damage property and possibly receipts etc.
There are professionals you can hire to represent you in documenting and negotiating your insurance claim.
They are known in most states as “public adjusters”. Public adjusters work only for policyholders, not insurers.
Your insurance company may assign one or more different adjusters to your claim over the course of time. Each one may have a different approach and level of experience which will change things as your claim process progresses.
When you file a claim, you will do better by hiring help.
A licensed Public Adjuster can be your representative who will advocate for you in the process of getting your claim “adjusted” (processed) and “settled”, (paid).
As with any professional, some Public Adjusters are better than others.
The last thing you need when you’ve suffered a major loss is extra problems, so screen carefully before you hire. Resist high-pressure sales tactics. The claim process involves leg work, paper work, basic math, insurance lingo,
and negotiation.